Storyteller
Welcome to Storyteller

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Storyteller
Welcome to Storyteller
Storyteller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Valley of Eternal Butterflies

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Valley of Eternal Butterflies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Valley of Eternal Butterflies

Post  *~MoE~* March 20th 2010, 4:32 am

An entire week... Seven days ...one hundred sixty eight hours ...ten thousand and eighty minutes ...six hundred four thousand and eight hundred seconds of Micah's unending spew of hyper, happy nonsensical blather.... Lonan thought that he could explode. He had made it though the entire week of the little idiot following him around.... It was -at last- Friday, and the last day that Lonan would have to suffer through until he had the weekend's reprieve.

Lonan sat, glaring at his desk as the boy jabbered on about some nonsense in Lonan's ear, his blood pressure rising. There was no possibility that he could last through the rest of the day.... He hadn't had a moment of peace since his return to school after delivering the brat to the nurse's office. The lunch bell would be ringing in two minutes.... If he could make it out of the door before the other students clogged it, perhaps he would have enough of a head-start to get away from the blonde....

The dark-haired boy was aware of every second that passed. One minute and fifty seconds to go.... One minute thirty seconds....

Micah was only getting louder.

One minute down. Fifty seconds more.... Thirty.... Twenty.... Ten.... His eye began to twitch with his annoyance. Blood pressure was continuing to rise....

Five.... Lonan stood abruptly, nearly knocking his chair over. He snatched Micah up by the shoulders, hauled him up and tossed him over his shoulder. "Olivia! Catch!," he roared, then bolted out of the classroom door just as the bell rang, and he didn't stop until he was across the campus and cuddled safely in the library -his shelter of choice.

Olivia looked up from her book and let out a startled cry before she caught the blond-haired blob that was flying over her desk and into her awaiting arms. She laughed brightly and sat the boy back on the ground. "Well hello, Micah! Wanna go to lunch together today?"
*~MoE~*
*~MoE~*

Back to top Go down

The Valley of Eternal Butterflies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Valley of Eternal Butterflies

Post  Admin March 26th 2010, 7:41 am

((sorry it took so long. I had to help my mom organize the house T-T I'll have to post in Alchemist tomorrow night))

Micah's eyes widened, and he cried out in shock as his shoulders were suddenly grabbed, and he was launched over the table and into Olivia's arms. The chair tilted back dangerously at the impact and it took all of Micah's balance -which was not much- to right them back up, though it was probably more due to Olivia's strength then his.

Bright, opaline stared in shock after the dark haired boy as he practically kicked up dust in his hurry to leave, "Wah! Grumpy on Steroids or something!?" he cried, letting Olivia straighten him on the ground, "Jeez, he really is a jerk!"

He suddenly looked up as he heard a giggle, and looked up just as Olivia invited him to lunch only to see Mari stifling laughter behind a delicate hand. She was wearing a light blue blouse today, puffed sleeves and lace on the hems, and dark blue jeans with flower appliqués on the sides.

"Not funny!" he protested weakly, but only sighed as Mari only laughed more, s bright grin finding a way to his face, " Hey, you're looking extra pretty today!"

"I'm sorry," She giggled, then blushing brightly at the blond's words, "He just.. threw you so high, and into Olivia!" She was hugging her brief bag in one hand against her chest, and it reminded him,

Oh you wanted to half and half our lunches today, right Mari?!" he asked, to which she nodded, and smiling shyly at Olivia.

"You should join us too," She said quietly, "I brought Thai style curry noodles... if you want to." SHe blushed softly, looking to MIcah to continue after her. She was so bad at talking to people!

MIcah nodded and slung an arm around the blushing girl, who only turned brighter at the friendly gesture, "Yeah, and I brought these awesome little stuffed peppers! Theyre great! Cheese and meat, and rice all inside, then the peppers grilled with egg! They're great! Oh and I brought a sheet so we could sit outside!" HE beamed at Olivia, "How's that for an awesome picnic!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://storyteller.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin June 1st 2010, 9:01 am

(poke)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfane July 13th 2010, 1:25 am

what was he supposed to be doing in the library?)
Shadowfane
Shadowfane

Back to top Go down

Post  *~MoE~* July 14th 2010, 4:19 am

(Just getting away from Micah)
*~MoE~*
*~MoE~*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfane July 14th 2010, 7:52 am

(woah! Moe you're alive! Sorry if i totally kill your character.... I've never been too good at ghost writing. )

How...could a person possibly be so chipper ALL the time? It was like the energizer bunny on crack. But worse! Even after running out of the classroom like a bat out of hell Lonan could still hear the boys voice. He practically knocked past everyone else in the hallway on his way to the library and seriously considered barring the door so no one else could get in.

Once inside, he let the silence wash over him and he let out a breath. Silence...oh, how he missed the silence. He wandered over to one of the tables that was nestled between tall, dusty shelves of books. The library was usually empty and Lonan didn't see anyone around. he slid out a chair and collapsed into it, letting hid head rest in his arms. Hopefully Olivia would keep Micah busy for the next...year or so.

Lonan stretched out his arms over the table, his forehead resting on the cold wood. A nap sounded good. He hadn't gotten all that much sleep the night before...or the night before. It was a wonder he didn't sleep through all his classes.

Shadowfane
Shadowfane

Back to top Go down

Post  *~MoE~* July 15th 2010, 12:26 am

(Haha, Yeah, I'm alive! I just barely escaped the flying Hogmonkies though! They were awful little buggers! As far as I'm concerned, he's YOUR character now, so you use him and change him to fit your own writing style. ^_^)
*~MoE~*
*~MoE~*

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin July 15th 2010, 8:52 am

Ehe... I was actually gonna suggest we start this one over to make it easier for all of us to get used to our charries. Also so to make the timeline smoother. ^^; It's kinda hard to post on my phone, but I'm currently working on my posts. Unless you want to just continue like this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfane July 16th 2010, 4:41 am

Wait, all three of use are doing an rp together? If so, i warn you both, Im REALLY bad at group rps.)
Shadowfane
Shadowfane

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin July 16th 2010, 5:27 am

U and Moe wouldn't really interact, unless by minor charries . Oh yeah... minor charries are a little girl and nurse in the doctor lonan setting, and the two lesb. ian charries in teen setting. .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfane July 17th 2010, 8:35 am

yeahhh....is there any way i can back out of this then? its too hard to play characters i don't make up myself. and i hate multiplayer rps. Sorry
Shadowfane
Shadowfane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum